Fish Heads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaky and TroutManbrook

3 posters

Go down

Leaky and TroutManbrook Empty Leaky and TroutManbrook

Post by Owl Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 am

I wrote each of you an email, but I wanted to come on the forums here and address the points issue with you here, too.

Tonight, we goofed up. We failed to tabulate TMB's totals correctly, leaving out a 1500 point challenge that he completed. With the last challenge set and worth only 1000 points, the contest is for all intents and purposes, over. If you guys don't want to do the final challenge, we will totally understand.

It was a fantastic battle between the three of you: Troutmanbrook, Leaky Waders and Floggin' Water. I want to thank you all for sticking it out - and going ALL OUT - to try and win this thing. With your permission, we'll highlight some of the best videos and challenges you completed over the last three weeks or so.

Again, I apologize about the totals and the crippling of the last week's event. I shouldn't attempt anything mathematical ever again.

Congrats to the winners:

First Place: Troutmanbrook
Second Place: Leaky Waders
Third Place: Floggin' Water

PS - I'm working on bonus stuff for all three of you guys.....so in addition to the prizes listed, you'll be getting some other stuff, too. Thank you all so much for playing.

Owl
Owl
Owl
Admin

https://fishheads.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Leaky and TroutManbrook Empty Re: Leaky and TroutManbrook

Post by milliam Wed May 04, 2011 10:05 am

Great job guys. You've all earned my respect. I hope everyone enjoys their prizes.
milliam
milliam
Rainbow Trout

Back to top Go down

Post by Owl Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm

They went above and beyond. That's for sure!
Owl
Owl
Admin

https://fishheads.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyLeakyWaders Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I think I can speak for all contestants when I say, we had a great time! Excellent competition and a lot of fun and creative tasks to complete. I had a blast cheers

MyLeakyWaders
Stinky Bear Poop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down