Fish Heads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wheres the love ppl

3 posters

Go down

wheres the love ppl Empty wheres the love ppl

Post by Tippintaco Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 am

I need to see like 15 posts from every one of you telling me just how much you missed me Very Happy
Tippintaco
Tippintaco
Lil' Black Stonefly

Back to top Go down

wheres the love ppl Empty Re: wheres the love ppl

Post by Zug Buggin Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey Taco
Man its good to cross paths with you again. How have you been since the wash out camping trip??
The 2 big boys were caught on back to back trips spaced about 3 weeks apart. Both fish were caught on the same pattern the rainbow on a #8 3x and the "fish of a lifetime" Brown was caught on a #6 on a 3x hook. The crazy thing is That's Mark"s second biggest trout, he caught a 31" aprox 20lb Brown on the Cumberland River several years ago ( it was caught on the same fly). I'm not doing much fishing these days, too hot!!, so I'm working on tying, trying to build up my supplies on my favorite patterns. Which is that Mcnasty which is what we are catching the big fish on and mostly Pheasant tails (from size #14 down to size#22), Rubber legged Hare's Ear sizes #12 to #22, a few subsurface midges, few foam body caddis dry flies, and the must have Woolly Buggers. I guess I've just gave away my "secrets" these flys are what I fish 90% of the time not counting when I encounter something specific like a Sulpher hatch. Keep in touch maybe we can persuade Mark to get us both in his drift boat.
Zug
Zug Buggin
Zug Buggin
Lil' Black Stonefly

Back to top Go down

wheres the love ppl Empty Re: wheres the love ppl

Post by Owl Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 pm

who are you again? Wink
Owl
Owl
Admin

https://fishheads.forumotion.com